Rustic Hot Chocolate
A melt-your-heart rustic hot chocolate recipe that is guaranteed to hit all the right spots during a rainy day.
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Vochelle Dairy Milk Block
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Marshmellows (Optional)
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the sugar and cocoa powder. Add milk, chocolate chips, and vanilla and whisk together.
- Place over medium heat and bring it to a light boil while stirring constantly. Be sure the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated.
- Set aside to cool to your desired temperature and serve with your favorite toppings (which has got to be marshmellows, right?)