A perfect after meal staple, or a romantic snack between lovers. Stores well, and can be a crowd-pleaser. Melt your heart goodness in every bite.
- 100 g Butter Cubed
- 200 g Vochelle Dairy Milk Blocks Finely Chopped
- 4 Eggs
- 250 g Golden Caster Sugar
- 100 g Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 30 g Cocoa
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- Line a 22cm square brownie tin with baking parchment. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and sift on the flour, baking powder and cocoa (chopped chocolate).
- Fold this in to give a fudgy batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked but the middle just set. Cool completely, then lift out of the tin and cut.